Monday, September 12, 2005

I had meetings in Greenville all day

I had meetings in Greenville all day today, so I didn't drive down to the plant this morning. So instead of drinking it in the car, I had my morning cup of coffee sitting at the kitchen table catching up on the overnight e-mails. And, not used to drinking my cup of coffee out of a mug that doesn't have a lid, I managed to pour it all over my white shirt. So I went upstairs and changed my shirt. On my way out the door I selected a pen out of the case (a 1936 silver pearl Parker Vacumatic) and clipped it to my shirt. Apparently the cap wasn't screwed all the way on, because as I got into the car I felt the barrel fall into my shirt. By the time I fished it out, there were several large ink spots. So I ran back into the house, went back upstairs and put on shirt number three.

We had lunch at Atlanta Bread Company downtown, where I managed to spill soup all over the front of my shirt. Which necessitated a quick trip to the car for the emergency white shirt I keep in the trunk.

Four shirts in one day. A new personal best!

-Andy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home